Friday, June 18, 2010

Fingerprints on Friday

This cute little bunny has been happily hopping all over our backyard for a few weeks now, but everytime I wanted to take her photo, she got shy. I think her home is under the shed and I have seen her escape under there when she hears a loud noise, lawnmower, or just too many birds trying to bother her. Emily watches her with me from the window, very relaxing to me, but she usually gets distracted by the birds. This little bunny is a beautiful fingerprint of God, to be found in nature and enjoyed by us on this wonderful summer day.


6 comments:

  1. We have these wonderful, furry rabbits at our house too. I love the way they scurry about and then stand perfectly still and then take off like a bullet across the yard. They are delightful fingerprints of God! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little bunny! I saw one yesterday on my walk in my neighborhood! They look so soft & sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat little bun. I used to see one or two in the mornings while performing opening duties when I worked at the museum. I rarely see any wild bunnies in our yard, but I do see them hopping in other folks yards in the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunnies are darling! We have them in our yard and in our woods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have baby bunnies, too -- one smaller than the palm of my hand. So sweet! Thanks for the lovely photos...and for visiting my blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Emily and I appreciate it...meow! Smile today. :)