Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday




Bunnies seem to be abundant these days and we are always spotting little ones coming out of their little hidey places (their bower?)...a simple joy to watch and to be thankful for today. I usually see them around in the evenings while taking my walk, and there are also a few who seem to really enjoy the new grass my dad planted in his yard too (top photo.)


A thing of beauty is a joy forever.

Its lovliness increases; it will never
Pass into nothingness; but still will keep

A bower quiet for us, and a sleep

Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing.

~ John Keats

2 comments:

  1. Having pet rabbits makes it all the more delightful when I see wild bunnies. Thanks for these photos. And the poem is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! We had bunnies until Charlie :( But we see some when we go for walks, too. I hope you all are well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Emily and I appreciate it...meow! Smile today. :)