Saturday, June 16, 2012

Summer Scents on Saturday

 




I'm a huge fan of aromatherapy...if you don't already know that, you must be new here and I welcome you too.  It's just as soothing to me as listening to the church bells ringing at the end of another day (not really the end, just when I switch gears to relax.)  Aromatherapy from my soy candles, tarts and soaps really makes my day.  These are some tarts I made recently with some pretty summer scents...Breezes and Sunshine, Japanese Cherry Blossom and China Rain.


The summer night is like a perfection of thought. ~ Wallace Stevens

5 comments:

  1. They even look like they smell good!

    I know you had a great helper in Miss Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't comment on the scents from here but the colors are certainly nice. I like the arrangement, too. Maybe it's the engineer in me - they look like gears.

    I'll rely on Emilie's expression to say they must smell nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty and what wonderful names! Looks they are passing the sniff test. =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE how they smell!! Matt even knew what they were before I opened the package :) Thanks so much Aunt Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was happy when I heard you were starting up again. Let us know when you are taking orders! Emily sure looks happy with the idea. How is she?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Emily and I appreciate it...meow! Smile today. :)