Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Morning

This is a watercolor I painted (about 10 years ago?!) of my daughter, Mary, doing our favorite thing to do anytime, but I titled this one "Saturday Morning" because it happened to be on a Saturday morning. I don't know if she was actually reading this by herself or just telling me the story as she often did (repetition was a big thing at that age.) Either way, this is one of my treasured memories and thought it would be good to share on this Mother's Day weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Precious! You are such an artist! I hope sometime all your work will sell. Hope things are going well there.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful..Sometimes when we look back at pictures of our children..it is hard to believe the time went by so fast..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Emily and I appreciate it...meow! Smile today. :)