Friday, August 5, 2011

Fingerprints on Friday


This is my little corner of the world...literally, we live on the corner opposite the first house in this photo.  I have been taking my evening walks and enjoying the beautiful sunsets this week. This one really struck my heart as I could see and feel God's light in the rays reflecting through the clouds, a true moment of peace as I let God know how thankful I was for that wonderful day and let the stresses of the day pass by. 

Psalm 28: 7-9
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.  My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.  The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his annointed one.  Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever.

4 comments:

  1. What a breathtaking sunset! Like a little glimpse of Heaven. ♥ Happy Fingerprint Friday! ♥ =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully rich post. Beautiful picture. I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely photo. Very inspiring, as is your passage from Psalms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture..A Fingerprint after my own heart..Have to admit, the sky never fails to give a look at God's creations..
    Have a happy week..xoxRosebud

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Emily and I appreciate it...meow! Smile today. :)