Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Shadow is a Cat

Today I made some tarts and candles for Christmas so I looked down and around to find my little shadow, as she's usually nearby anytime I start doing something in the kitchen. She enjoys her sunbeam by the stove but will seek them all out in the mornings. There was no sunshine to be found today and I usually prefer a sunny kitchen to make my candles...but Christmas is coming and gifts need to be made. Soon it will be time to choose the pretty wrapping paper, bags and ribbons. Emily enjoys that part too...crinkling the paper, looking in all the bags (with most of her body) and playing with the ribbons all over the living room. I still have some more gifts to make and most likely, a bit more procrastinating.


Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. - Scott Adams



3 comments:

  1. Love the swiveled ears making sure she doesn't get caught or something. Does she eat the ribbon? Rosie does, then we find it in a hairball or worse.
    It must be fun to be so creative.

    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't found her eating the ribbon but she likes to run it around the room, following behind her, kind of hard to collect sometimes but glad it doesn't turn into a hairball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're starting to rub off on me with all this procrastinating. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Emily and I appreciate it...meow! Smile today. :)